TAG has a strong focus on Internet Marketing, being a HubSpot partner based in Baton Rouge, Louisiana. Tech Marketing is our way of saying that no longer can you be an effective marketer if you do not deploy marketing automation technology within your organization. We chose to partner with the greatest marketing technology out there, HubSpot. They have a mission to transform the way the world does marketing and at Tech Advocate Group, we want to be a part of that.
What is Internet Marketing?
Source: HubSpot, The Inbound Methodology
At TAG we help our clients to develop creative, informative and valuable content to attract their core audience through permission-based marketing strategies in lieu of traditional, interruption marketing platforms.
TAG looks to work with progressive, cutting-edge companies that are looking to gain a competitive advantage, increase conversions on their site and drive new revenue to their business.
As an Inbound Marketing Agency, Tech Advocate Group looks to increase your website traffic, leads and sales in an effort to grow your business.
TAG’s Inbound Marketing Services Include:
- Inbound Marketing Strategy Development
- Goals and Metrics Workshop
- Persona Development
- Website Strategy
- Lead Generation Strategy
- Lead Conversion Strategy
- Lead Nurturing Strategy
- Content Audit
- Content Calendar
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO):
- Website SEO Audits-find out what you need to do to rank higher with organic Search
- Periodic table of SEO ranking factors explains the science behind SEO
- Website development
- Mobile website and mobile app development
- Smart Website Content Marketing
- Engage visitors with dynamic content tailored to them in real-time
- Incentives your visitors based on what they showed you they wanted
- Landing Pages
- Video Production
- eMail Marketing
- Social Media
- Take your analytics and do something with it
- True A/B testing
- Evaluate and Implement Marketing Automation Software like HubSpot, Optify, Infusionsoft and Act-On
Tech Advocate Group will work with you to understand the different options you have available to your organization. For example, not every company needs a high-priced, custom website and TAG wants to make sure you know your company has options. TAG will even facilitate the entire process from start to finish.